Being a business owner in California comes along with many responsibilities and one of those important factors includes managing the many things that can go wrong within your company on a daily basis. Business insurance, covers many different aspects a business would need coverage for. For example business insurance can help your California business in the following situations:
- Protects against loss or damage to the business location and its contents.
- Protects your business if it would be sued.
- Coverage of business vehicles used
- Coverage of employee injuries on the job.
- Covers your business in case there is an interruption of business.
Although the agency is headquartered in Costa Mesa – Newport Beach, CA., our agents write commercial policies for our client throughout the entire state of California, including San Diego, Los Angeles, Riverside, La Quinta, Palm Springs, Fresno, Monterey, San Francisco, and Sacramento.
If you don’t see something that fits your business model, call (714) 464-8080 today for a custom business insurance plan that fits your business or: