Individuals and businesses in Idaho that own aircraft and are looking for aircraft insurance services and risk management services need not look any further than Chrysalis Insurance Agency. An experienced aviation insurance provider, our agents write policies for our client with assets in Idaho cities including Boise, Twin Falls, Ketchum, Sun Valley, Coeur d’Alene, and Stanley ID. Our coverages are through multiple A+ carriers, and have worldwide protection.
Idaho Aircraft Insurance Coverages
- Fixed Wing and Rotor Wing
- Piston/Jet Aircraft Insurance
- Single Piston
- Twin Piston
- Turbo Prop
- Turbo Jet
- Piston Rotorwing
- Turbine Rotorwing
Idaho Aviation Insurance Policies
- General Liability / Hangarkeepers’ Insurance
- Property & Inland Marine Insurance
- Aviation Workers Compensation Insurance
- Aircraft Hull & Liability Coverage
- Airport Premises
- Aircraft Products Liability
- Hangerkeepers Legal Liability
- Worker’s Compensation & DBA Coverage
Operational Aircraft Insurance Policies
- Individual, Partnership or Corporate Ownership
- Part 91 – Industrial Aid
- Part 135 – On Demand Charter
- Passenger Charter Operators
- Flight Schools
- Aerial Photography & Pipeline Patrol
- Regional & Commuter Airlines
- Cargo Airlines
- Freight Airlines
- Rotor Wing Operations
- Maintenance Repair Organizations
- Fixed Based Operations Facilities Aerospace Contractors
Why You Need Aviation Insurance
Flying may bring plenty of freedom and thrills, but it also carries some risks. To make sure you are covered from liability, it is important to make sure you are protected, whether it is owned aviation insurance to renter aviation insurance to non-owned aviation insurance. Accidents do happen, so we have multiple coverages that allow you to fly safely, from liability policies, aircraft workers compensation insurance, airport premises coverage, legal liability, and more.
The Chrysalis Insurance Agency has relationships with multiple leading insurance providers so that can provide you with competitive rates and excellent coverage. Because we are an independent agency, we act as a broker. This gives you the ability to choose between coverages, rates, and limits to find the best insurance policy.
How Much Does Aircraft Insurance Cost?
The cost of aviation insurance depends on several things. There are multiple factors in deciding premiums, including type of pilot license, type of aircraft, coverage level, location of the aircraft, and hours of flight experience the pilot has. Our agents are experienced enough to work within your budget and find the right plan for you.
Idaho Aircraft Insurance Carriers
We have maintained lasting relationships with the following A+ rated carriers:
- BEACON Aviation Insurance Services
- Berkley Aviationi
- Global Aerospace
- Great American Insurance Group
- LAU – London Aviation Underwriters
Get a Free Aviation Insurance Quote
In addition to aircraft insurnance policies, our agents write personal insurance and commercial insurance policies for our client with assets in Idaho cities including Boise, Twin Falls, Ketchum, Sun Valley, Coeur d’Alene, and Stanley ID. We provide above and beyond customer service and competitive rates to make sure that your aircraft is completely protected. Contact us at (208) 260-5353 or simply fill out the form on this page for a free assessment today!