Being a business owner comes along with many responsibilities and one of those important factors includes managing the many things that can go wrong within your company on a daily basis. Business insurance, covers many different aspects a business would need coverage for. For example business insurance can help your business in the following situations:
- Protects against loss or damage to the business location and its contents.
- Protects your business if it would be sued.
- Coverage of business vehicles used
- Coverage of employee injuries on the job.
- Covers your business in case there is an interruption of business.
- Business Crime Insurance
- Business Interruption Insurance
- Commercial Auto Insurance
- Data Breach or Cyper Liability Insurance
- Liability Insurance
- Property Insurance
- Umbrella Insurance Coverage
Although the agency is headquartered in Costa Mesa – Newport Beach, CA., our agents write personal and commercial policies for our client with assets in California (San Diego, Los Angeles and San Francisco) Oregon (Portland, Eugene, and Medford), Washington (Seattle, Tacoma, Spokane), Arizona (Phoenix, Scottsdale, Tucson, and Chandler) Nevada (Reno, Carson, Las Vegas, Henderson), Utah (Salt Lake, Provo, Ogden and St. George) and Idaho (Boise, Twin Falls, Nampa, Coeur d’Alene, and Ketchum-Sun Valley).
If you don’t see something that fits your business model, call (714) 941-2103 today for a custom business insurance plan that fits your business or: