Being a business owner in Oregon comes along with many responsibilities and one of those important factors includes managing the many things that can go wrong within your company on a daily basis. Business insurance, covers many different aspects a business would need coverage for. For example business insurance can help your Oregon business in the following situations:
- Protects against loss or damage to the business location and its contents.
- Protects your business if it would be sued.
- Coverage of business vehicles used
- Coverage of employee injuries on the job.
- Covers your business in case there is an interruption of business.
Although the agency is headquartered in Costa Mesa – Our agents write business policies throughout the State of Oregon to include Portland, Salem, Eugene, Ashland, and Medford.
If you don’t see something that fits your business model, call (714) 941-2103 today for a custom business insurance plan that fits your business or: