Being a business owner in Idaho comes along with many responsibilities and one of those important factors includes managing the many things that can go wrong within your company on a daily basis. Business insurance, covers many different aspects a business would need coverage for. For example business insurance can help your Idaho business in the following situations:
- Protects against loss or damage to the business location and its contents.
- Protects your business if it would be sued.
- Coverage of business vehicles used
- Coverage of employee injuries on the job.
- Covers your business in case there is an interruption of business.
Although the agency is headquartered in Costa Mesa – Newport Beach, CA., our agents write personal and commercial policies for our client with assets in Idaho to include the following cities – Boise, Twin Falls, Nampa, Coeur d’Alene, Ketchum, and Sun Valley.
If you don’t see something that fits your business model, call (208) 260-5353 today for a custom business insurance plan that fits your business or: